Sunday 3 November 2013

Nails of the Day



Help girliessss! Hope you're all having a good week and you're surviving this chilly (bloody freezing) weather! Today's post is quite a simple, but I love nail polish too much to resist.

The colour I'm wearing on the picture above is Nude Beige by Model's Own. This is such a perfect shade for this season; it's on-trend but is quite pale and muted, unlike the usual forest greens and burgundys we all wear. I like to wear this as a bit of a change from my usual black nails in winter! I especially love this Models Own one as it is gorgeously shiny without having any shimmer to it, as well as lasting for ages. These sell for £5 at Boots, but Nails Inc do a similar one (Shade Caramel) for £11! I know which one I'd prefer ;) 


Hope you all have a great week!

Love, Emma
"All of our dreams can come true if we only have the courage to pursue them" 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shade, very natural and perfect for day time

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete