Monday 14 October 2013

Hello!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Well...hello there! I'm Emma, and this is my nice shiny little corner of the internet - Typical Teen Times. I'm still not too sure what this blog is, what it's going to become, or anything else about it. But basically, I want a place to pour my heart out, to tell everyone the things that I'm interested in and moan about the things that annoy me. Hopefully, it'll be a bit interesting for you guys to read too. I'm not the best writer in the world, and I'm a bit of an awkward person, so I hope you can forgive me for that and get to know me haha.

So what will my blog involve?
-Lifestyle
-Advice
-Beauty
-School related tips - shopping on a budget, how to study effectively etc

If there's anything else you'd like to see, just let me know. I'm still trying to get to grips with this whole bloggy thing, so if you have any advice for me please give it! At the moment, I can't even figure out how to let people follow me! Anyway, I should probably stop rambling now since I'm saying nothing of any interest to anyone. Hope you enjoy my posts!


Love, Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment