Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Body Shop Haul


Helloooooo! Today I have another haul for you guys, and it's from The Body Shop! I was in there the other day to buy some shower gel for my sister, and I decided to pick up a few things to myself as a little treat at the end of my first day in work, woooo! Anyway, I got a new Love Your Body card while I was in there, so I got 10% off, plus I got a free shower gel! Bargain ;)



White Musk Libertine Body Wash (RRP £6.50, I recieved it as a free gift for signing up for a card)
Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel (RRP £12.00, but I got it at 50% off so it was only £6!)
Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm (£4)



I absolutely adore the pink grapefruit scent from The Body Shop, it's really fruity and not too chemical-smelling. I hate the scent of the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit range, but this is much nicer. I find the shower gel lathers well, and the lip balm is really moisturising.

(please excuse the incredibly unflattering picture which makes my nose look huge hahaha)
This is what the lip balm looks like on, as you can see it just gives a light pink sheen. This is probably my favourite lip balm ever as it is very moisturising but not too heavy or sticky. Delicious!




Finally, I got this body wash as a free gift for becoming a Body Shop member, so I've not had a chance to try it, but if you'd like to see a review then let me know and I will do one as soon as I've used it a few times! So far, it smells nice but not very strong, however I think that paired with the perfume it should be great. 


I hope you enjoyed this little haul, if you did then let me know in the comments! I'd love to chat to some of you :)
Love, Emma!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the smell of the body shop products :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Yeah they're so yummy, especially pink grapefruit!

      Delete